Unlocking of Huawei E5377 can be done with unlock code. An unlocked modem can be used with any network provider of any country. Unlocking is permanent, means there is no need to enter the unlock code again and again when you change the SIM card. Means, once the dongle is unlocked, you can use all network provider SIM card. There is no need to purchase a separate router for each network.
How long we need to wait for a Huawei unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 1 to 8 hrs.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 20 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Huawei E5377?
1. Insert an unacceptable SIM card on the E5377 (other than default carrier).
2. Plug to PC USB port/WiFi/LAN Cable.
3. When prompted install the setup file, if not prompted then open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and install in PC.
Note: If you have already installed the drivers and required software of Huawei E5377, then you can skip the step.
4. It should automatically launch the WebUI (192.168.0.1/192.168.1)1 of the router, if not then open from the Desktop shortcut.
5. Login to the modem (generally login details will be admin/password, if not work then check the back panel of the device).
6. The device will prompt to enter the unlock code / NCK code / SIMLock Code (if not check the option under settings).
7. Enter the unlock code which is provided by modemunlock.net.
7. Click Apply/OK.
8. Now your dongle is unlocked permanently and can be used with all network provider SIM card.
Note II: Don’t place the order for PUK code, unlock code is different than PUK code. You can get the PUK code from your network provider. There is no need to place the order here.